like i care

There is a part of me... my darkest side that people do not seem to understand. Some people think i'm a snob bitch. trust me. sometimes... i am. dont u ever feel in your entire life that you just want to be who you are with someone that you really like and to be real bitch with someone that u hate the most. this feeling is not that complicated, you just stand still, close your eyes and think... who are you, what you want to be and guess what? YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW YOURSELF. i fake a smile sometimes... but never tears. i lie to myself that this is who i want to be, this is the same person who taking PMR four years ago or SPM two years ago. but. i'm tired now. tired FAKING, PRETENDING that i'm ME. stop it. i am not gonna pretend anymore. if u heard my harsh words, trust me... i really mean it. warn you already. get it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment